MAJOR INDUSTRIES SERVED
- Food Processing Plants
- Federal/State Government Facilities
- Hospitals /Health Facilities
- Industrial/Chemical Plants
- Oil and Gas
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Schools and Universities
- Handle structural and miscellaneous steel on projects of all sizes and configurations
- AISC certified fabricator
- Coordinate with numerous engineering firms to direct all aspects of the design/detailing of your project
- Tekla Structures 3D modeling software
- Fabtrol steel production control management
- CNC automated fabrication equipment
- Bar code material tracking system
- Quality control of every fabricated piece
- On time sequenced deliveries to jobsite
- Manage all facets of the structural & miscellaneous fabrication and erection with our experienced project management staff
- Service and provide freight in the NE and SE states
>> Meet our Team
|Spencer Reed - General Manager
Started working as general laborer for March-Westin in 2000 after graduating high school, and shortly thereafter moved on to CEC doing layout for shop fabrication. Spencer started working as a detailer in July 2005. He took training in Tekla Structures 3D modeling system and in 2007 became Detailing Manager. In January of 2013 he was promoted to General Manager. He has over 12 years of experience.
|Robyn Dudley - Office Manager
Robyn has over 22 years experience in managing a construction office from working for a local area contractor. She started at CEC in September 2002 and currently oversees all office operations.
|Laura Piercy - Quality Assurance Manager
Subcontractor to CEC – Every Last Detail, LLC
Laura received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial and Management Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in May of 2003. She started as a Detailer and Project Manager for CEC in November 2005 and took training in Tekla Structures 3D modeling system. In 2006, because of her organization skills and attention to detail she had Quality Assurance Manager added to her title. She has over 9 years of experience in this field.
|Chad McDonald - Operations Manager
Chad started as an ironworker for March-Westin in February 1999 and worked his way to erection foreman. In 2004 became Shop Foreman at CEC and has been fabrication/operations manager since 2007. Has over 15 years of experience in the shop and field.
| Ben Lewis - Detailer/Project Manager
Ben has been a steel detailer since 2003, specializing in miscellaneous stairs and rail. He has been working with CAD software even longer. In 2005 he started at CEC as a detailer and project manager, later spent two years at a coal processing construction company in the same capacity, then returned to CEC in August 2013. He was trained in Tekla Structures 3D modeling system in 2005, and has over 11 years of experience in the steel industry.
Isaac Moyers - Detailer/Project Manager
Receiving / Shipping
Welder subcontractor to CEC - Eaton Welding
Miscellaneous fabricator / welder
Paint Specialist / Driver
Shipping / Receiving
Structural Shop Supervisor